What you will learn
The course will help to acquire basic level knowledge and skill in basic International Financial Reporting standards. The candidates will develop the skill to apply the IFRS in accounting profession.
Upon completion of the course, the candidates will increase his understanding of the financial statements and the course will help the candidates to gain the skill of preparation of financial statements.
Module 1:- IFRS Level 1
IFRS introduction & Fundamental standards: International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), International Financial Reporting Standards, International Accounting Standards, IFRIC Interpretations, SIC Interpretations, Discussion papers, Annual improvements, IASB Conceptual frame work, Presentation of financial statements,
Module 2:- IFRS level 2
Inventories, Cash flow , Changes in accounting policies, Events after Balance sheet date, Tax, Property plant & Equipment, Accounting for Government Grants Foreign Exchange, Borrowing cost, Related party Disclosures, Earning per share, Interim financial reporting.
- IAS 2 – Inventories
- IAS 7 – Statement of cash flows
- IAS 8 – Changes in accounting policies
- IAS 10 – Events after the reporting period
- IAS 12 – Income taxes
- IAS 16 – Property, plant & equipment
- IAS 20 – Accounting for government grants
- IAS 21 – Foreign exchange
- IAS 23 – Borrowing costs
- IAS 24 – Related party disclosures
- IAS 33 – Earnings per share
- IAS 34 – Interim financial reporting